пятница, 7 июня 2013 г.

Just Kitten

I have been the person to reblog this and say THEY'RE.



I have been the person to reblog this and say THEY'RE.

talesfromthecreeps: chubby grrl 4 lyfe



talesfromthecreeps:

chubby grrl 4 lyfe

Photo



passius:



passius:

I'm sorry…. I can't see anal beads without...



I'm sorry…. I can't see anal beads without thinking "Pull the ripcord…"
I giggle every single time.

cum—on: Hehe I would say "COULDN'T YOU WAIT...



cum—on:

Hehe

I would say "COULDN'T YOU WAIT FIVE SECONDS TO EAT… THE FRIDGE IS RIGHT THERE" but there is NO FOOD in that fridge. Maybe a few fruits for garnish.

Well…. not completely



Well…. not completely

You're an amazing woman and you deserve everything you want and more. I hope you get it all.

Awwwww! Thank you! I wish it was completely up to me whether I get EVERYTHING I want or not… I just have to do the best I can to straighten out my life and hope the rest falls together. My love is out there somewhere…

Photo



you're very sexy, love your blog thanks for sharing

Thank you!
Thank you!
You're very welcome :)

weezapalooza: Getting a schooling on loving my vagina just the way it is from Kitten… I made the...

weezapalooza:

Getting a schooling on loving my vagina just the way it is from Kitten… I made the mistake of admitting I hated the way my pussy looks while we were discussing if we would "do us" if we were men… *face palm*… now I is in troubles :X

*sigh* I have a good best friend.

I missed this the other day!

It was funny though… as we were talking we realized that we worry about the same things.

Every pussy is beautiful to someone. There is a guy or girl out there who thinks your pussy is perfection. .. no matter who you are.

reblog if you want anons but in reality no one is going to send you anything and will just reblog this

stargazersupergirl81:

Haha

(Thick) Thigh Thursday… And technically, that is also a...



(Thick) Thigh Thursday…

And technically, that is also a thong. I didn't get a great angle with the mirror.

Photo





countrygrammer: Fishnet… Does this come in black?



countrygrammer:

Fishnet…

Does this come in black?

getsuswet: ~Scarlett



getsuswet:

~Scarlett

purebalancee: +



purebalancee:

+

One of the other new bras…



One of the other new bras…

black-sapiosexual: BDSM gift wrap. I think I was supposed to...



black-sapiosexual:

BDSM gift wrap.

I think I was supposed to remember something…

Makes my mouth water…



Makes my mouth water…

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий