воскресенье, 9 июня 2013 г.

Fuck you, you, and YOU.

* It's about that time…😽💨



* It's about that time…😽💨

Photo



thekawaiiangel: awkwardsituationist: "world of averages" -...





















thekawaiiangel:

awkwardsituationist:

"world of averages" - composite images culled from thousands of individual portraits resulting in symmetrical average faces

this was too cool not to reblog

Photo



Photo



frenchinhalechanelxoxo: Chαηεℓ  



frenchinhalechanelxoxo:

Chαηεℓ  

Why is Hodgy so cute???!



Why is Hodgy so cute???!

Look where I went yesterday!!!😻 Japan L.A. on Melrose Ave.🎀🌴 I...



Look where I went yesterday!!!😻 Japan L.A. on Melrose Ave.🎀🌴 I did nottttt wanna leave, lol…I had been dying to go here!🙏 I'll post up later what I bought.💖 @japanla @japanlaclothing #losangeles #melroseave #japanla #personal #hellokitty #hellokittyhellopretty #sanrio

The fact that Naya Rivera is a lesbian on Glee > >...





















The fact that Naya Rivera is a lesbian on Glee > > >

She's perfect. Marry me?

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo





lmfaooo



lmfaooo

dashboardemergency: UPDATE: Seven dead after violent rampage...



dashboardemergency:

UPDATE: Seven dead after violent rampage ends at Santa Monica College

In what police are describing as a "series of violent confrontations," a heavily armed gunman has killed as many as six people and wounded at least several others, before being shot dead by police in the Santa Monica College library, authorities have confirmed.

"The information we have indicates, at this point, that as many as half a dozen victims were shot and killed and several more were injured," Santa Monica Police Chief Jacqueline Seabrooks told reporters at an early evening news briefing.

Read More

Still unbelievable to have been right near this shit. 30 mins. later I would have STILL been on Cloverfield & Pico. My thoughts go out to the families who lost a loved one in the shootings today. L.A. was definitely hectic & depressing today.

Please join me in prayer for Santa Monica City College. A man has gone and shot around campus, severely injuring innocent men and women, and including people on the streets and buses.

2 dead, 4 wounded near Santa Monica College

2 dead, 4 wounded near Santa Monica College:

dzhokharisinnocent:

Wow..

Santa Monica shooting, wtf?!

So, I’m in L.A. & it’s craaaazy! I swear to bob I was JUST at that intersection of Cloverfield & Pico where the gunman was spraying bullets into cars & a bus about 30 minutes before it happened! Like wow, wow, wow…& it was weird because on our way through that part of the city was at the exact time Obama was driving through & they had hella streets blocked off. Then, this happened. Shit is crazy!!!! & to think I was just there 30 fucking minutes before! 😳 I can’t even believe it…wtffff?! Omg..the world is getting crazier & it’s SO scary!

BettyBO0P Cree;💋 Enjoyin' that L.A. life.👐🌴 All natural...



BettyBO0P Cree;💋 Enjoyin' that L.A. life.👐🌴 All natural face…no make-up needed.👌 #me #hellokittyhellopretty #personal #bettyboop

Leave it up to me to to take a picture of the #animalprint sink...



Leave it up to me to to take a picture of the #animalprint sink in the House of Blues🎶 restroom last night, lol. It was just sooooooo freakin' B0MB.com; I had to.♡😻♡ #HOBsunset #houseofblues #houseofbluesla #personal #leopardprint #sink #animalprintsink #hellokittyhellopretty

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий