среда, 5 июня 2013 г.

NAUGHTY MUSINGS

oh god yes!



oh god yes!

The little thank you kiss on his cockhead after we finish…



The little thank you kiss on his cockhead after we finish…

Just fucking heavenly…



Just fucking heavenly…

cumaddictedd: GOD you are so strong :)



cumaddictedd:

GOD you are so strong :)

Mmmmmmmmmmm



Mmmmmmmmmmm

Photo



Photo



cumaddictedd: i love when you take my throat like this :)



cumaddictedd:

i love when you take my throat like this :)

Photo



This would be so fucking perfect right now…



This would be so fucking perfect right now…

See the smile leaking out of my open lips as you cum in my...



See the smile leaking out of my open lips as you cum in my mouth?
Proud to drink your seed…

I WILL make it impossible to stand without something to lean on!



I WILL make it impossible to stand without something to lean on!

Photo



Love feeling that power in my mouth.



Love feeling that power in my mouth.

girlswhoswallow: it wasn't a dream



girlswhoswallow:

it wasn't a dream

I usually pause right here as I lick from his balls, for two to...



I usually pause right here as I lick from his balls, for two to three seconds… makes the next move of sucking his cock into my mouth that much more intense…

Photo









i want you to touch yourself while reading this...let me know how you like it

It is Friday night, around 7 pm.  You meet some girlfriends at a local restaurant, it is girls night out.  There is dinner and wine and conversation and laughter.  Someone suggests continuing at a local bar, where there is more wine and music and dancing.  The night is yet young, the girls are a bit loose.  Everyone says yes, let's go, c'mon, and so you all do.

You leave the restaurant and get into your car, pulling out carefully into the dark night.  After several blocks you are waiting at a stoplight. You look in the car mirror to check your makeup, freshen your lipstick, put on just a little perfume.  You are feeling good, and looking good, and you know it. Your pretty blouse is cut just a little low and is a little tight and buttoned up no more than propriety absolutely demands. Your breasts rise and fall gently as you breathe. The light turns green and you continue on into the dark night.  

You park on the street near the bar.  You open the door to slide out of the car.  You are wearing a short skirt and black heels. Your legs are pressed together and angled at 45 degreees as you slide them under the steering wheel and place your feet on the pavement. The calves of your legs curve gracefully as your feet press down into your stilted shoes. Your skirt rides up your legs just a little as you execute this exit maneouver. The flash of shapely legs and sudden skin catches the eye of a man standing near the door of the bar.  He stares as you as you gracefully exit and then turn to lock the car door. When you walk from the car to the door of the bar, his eyes wander to your rear, watching it sashay side to side as you walk towards him. 

He imagines what it would feel like to have you move like that underneath him.  He curses softly under his breath as the neurons in his brain light up at the thought of this particular pleasure.  He gathers his wits quickly enough to open the door for you as you approach and you walk in.

You see some of your friends sitting at the bar and head over to join them.  The place is packed, music is blaring the dance floor is overflowing.  Your friends have saved you a stool and you ease yourself on to it, ordering a drink at the same time.  Your entrance has not gone unnoticed by some of the male patrons at the bar.  You soon have an attentive supplicant at your shoulder, trying to strike up a conversation. As he talks to you, his hand touches your arm, for not too long and not too much.  But enough. He asks you to dance.  You do not really feel like dancing but he cajoles you, and you say yes.

You walk out on the dance floor just as a new song starts.  It is fast, with a thumping bass line.  You start to dance and close your eyes, trying to let the music take you over.  The music is in your head, then your chest, then your arms, then your trunk, then your groin and then your legs. Your heels carry you around the floor, with an occasionally turn and twirl.  As the song begins its second verse, your eyes are still closed but you are now dancing harder, more rhythmically.  Your arms reach higher and further as your body fills the space around it.  A female acquaintance of the man who asked you to dance comes up to him and whispers in his ear, then starts to pull him away.  He waves to you and follows his new companion off the floor.  But just because he leaves does not mean you will stop dancing.  In fact, you are just really getting into it. You turn your attention back into the music.  The beat goes on and you feel it inside you.  Your dancing becomes even more expressive. You are moving your your hips and ass sensually and then overtly sexually.  Your temperature is definitely rising.

And so is mine. I have been watching you all the while from across the room.  You suddenly become aware that I am dancing beside you. You do not know me and did not even see me when you came into the bar. I smile and dance closer to you. You continue in your quasi-trance, biting your lower lip, hair trailing behind you as you move.

Then I grab you by the hand and look you directly in the eye.  I don't say anything but the message in my eyes and on my face commands your attention.  You look directly in my eyes. Then I suddenly turn and start walking through the crowd and off the dance floor. pulling you by the hand behine me.  You follow along closely, letting me open a path for you through the crowd and using my body as a protective shield.  When I reach the edge of the dance floor, I keep walking and head for a doorway at the back of the room.  I open the door, walk about 10 yards down the hall and turn into a separate room.  

You follow behind all the way.  Once you have entered the room, I close the door behind you.  While looking you directly in the eye again, I place my hand on your waist and waste no time sliding it down the front of your skirt and between your legs.  I press you back against the door.

You moan softly and place your hand on mine, directing it down beneath your skirt and onto your warm legs.  My hand moves quickly over and up your legs and under your panties.  I feel the taut skin of your sweet ass in my hand.  I look at you again.  Your eyes are closed and as I pull your panties down your legs, you sigh, feeling even warmer as I kiss the inside of your bare legs on my way down. When I reach the floor, you lift your feet off the ground, one at a time, just a foot or so, enough for me to pull the panties over your heels and then toss them to the side.

I slowly stand back up, running my right hand along the inside of your left leg and thigh as I do so.  Again, I look down at you to drink you in.  I see a beautiful face, a glint in your eyes, your mouth slightly opened, with your tongue at the edge of your lips.  Your breasts, tanned shoulders and arms are exposed by the openings in your blouse. Your breasts cry out for me to touch them.  My eyes continue down your legs to your heels.  My heart is racing.  Christ, if I don't fuck you soon, I will fucking die.   

I reach for the buttons on your blouse and undo them quickly.  Your bare breasts are exposed to me completely. I pull at your blouse to get it off and reach for the zipper at the back of your skirt. With a tug the skirt is at your feet.  You put your right hand on my left shoulder to steady yourself, and you step out of the skirt.  The only thing you have on now, besides the fuck me look in your eyes, are your high heels.

Up to now, I have not touched you, other than to undress you, and you have not touched me, except to help me along.  Now it is time for all that to change.  My mouth is on yours, hard and wet, and my tongue is deep in your mouth, trying to taste all of you at once. My left hand cups and fondles your right breast.  My right hand presses against your back, steering you gently around in front of the sofa in the room and then seating you dwon on it.  My right hand moves from your back to between your legs, and the index finger of my right hand looks for and then enters your wet, wet cunt.

You relax into the back of the sofa.  I am on my knees between your legs, sliding my finger in and out of you.  Steadily at first. Then gradually quicker and with increasing intensity.  You moan and squeeze your legs around my hand.

After a moment I stand up and reach for your arms, pulling you up on to your high heels, and guiding you to the rug in front of the fireplace.  I lay you down on the rug, and your back sinks into the floor.  Your legs open again invitingly, and I kneel between them, kissing my way down the inside of your right leg and into the middle of your juices.  My tongue probes inside you, pressing into you as far as it will go but then pulling out. My tongue traces up your lips to your clit, and I bend down to be able to take as much of you as I can into my mouth.  I suck softly on your clit, and then switch to brushing it with my tongue, flicking and then licking.  This continues for three or four minutes, as I wash you completely with my kisses. You squirm in my mouth, and your hands press my head firmly down into you. Your breathing is accelerating, coming in short sharp gasps, interspersed interspersed with soft moans and whispered "fuck"s.  I continue to lick you as I soak the index finger of my right hand in your cunt juice, and then slide it in your ass.  At the same time I insert the thumb of my right hand in your cunt.  Tongue, thumb and index finger work their respective mounds and orifices in unison, moving you closer to climax.

Your hand suddenly reaches for my belt buckle.  You start to undo my pants in what can only be called a minor frenzy. Your hand searches for and envelops my rock hard cock.   I groan just as I would do if I were actually in your mouth, or between your legs.  "Do you like that, baby" you softly hiss.  You are doing your damndest to make me come.  Now I am in a serious frenzy.  My neck muscles are bulging, my head is locked in place between your legs, my hands are grabbing you and holding you down, as I lick as furiously but regularly and rhythmically as I can.  Your hand releases  my cock and grabs my hair, pressing my head into you as you raise up to meet me.  Your legs are taut as piano wire and you are ready for the release to sweep over you.  "Don't stop, don't stop" you moan and I obey. Suddenly you start to almost hum, softly, quietly, but continuously, and gradually louder and louder.  With laser like focus, I lick you again and again until you gasp, and cry out. Your call last for several seconds, then you collapse and fall back, relaxing your grip on my head at the same time.

I sit up to look at all of you once again, from head to toe.  You are so fucking sexy.  My only thought now is that my throbbing cock must be in you immediately, and I push your legs apart to gain access.  You receive me in your cunt, and with your legs, and your arms, and your hands and your mouth and your tongue.  You squeeze your legs around me, holding me tight inside you as I plunge and thrust inside you, trying to fit my whole body inside you.  I can feel your the back of you heels pressing into my back. I raise up to get yet another look at you and my cock explodes. I shudder as my semen pours into you.  We merge into each other and become one flesh.  I kiss you deeply, and you can taste your juices on my tongue.

unrivalledlust: Love the way she works the whole shaft while...



unrivalledlust:

Love the way she works the whole shaft while gently taking his knob in her wet warm mouth…

Sometimes all a man needs is to be guided by a woman



Sometimes all a man needs is to be guided by a woman

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий