пятница, 7 июня 2013 г.

http://charissenicole.tumblr.com/

93044: crash



93044:

crash

Something I'm sure I'll say when I'm much...













Something I'm sure I'll say when I'm much older.

Okay, so since no one barely looks at my tumblr anymore. I think I’m just going to rant about...

Okay, so since no one barely looks at my tumblr anymore. I think I’m just going to rant about how much I really find white boys so attractive now LOL.

If I had the ability to be beautiful enough to lure in a beautiful attractive young white man I would honestly never let him go, I swear. To be honest, I think the fact that I’ve gotten quite tired of dating asians for a good couple of years straight, I think I’ve realized that it’s time to open up my heart to other ethnicities LOL. 

I’m not saying that I’m looking for a white boy right now, and am rushing to be in a relationship. But if that certain white boy comes along and knocks me off my feet, damn. I will be very content for the rest of my life.

White boys for the win LOL.

So I'm not a braceface anymore lol.



So I'm not a braceface anymore lol.

Photo





hey charisse! you seem so bubbly hehe even though we haven't met in person btw lol :) im an introvert. i know i sound weird.. and umm what was the hair dye that you used on your hair called? ahh jelly of your hair girl <3

Hello! Thank you! haha, Alot of people tend to tell me that I am bubbly. I guess it's cause I have a very annoying high pitched voice half of the time I'm talking LOL. and you are? LOL no it's not weird but I don't quite know exactly what that is. I'm quite dumb. I'm sorry. I'll look it up now though!

But which one, the color I have on now? It's called Sunkissed Caramel Brown. Thank you <3 

merriamwebsterdictionary: reasons why winter is better than summer: little to no...

merriamwebsterdictionary:

reasons why winter is better than summer:

  • little to no insects (◕‿◕✿) 
  • sweaters all the time (◠△◠✿)
  • the air is nice and fresh smelling (◡‿◡✿)
  • sometimes it snows and you get out of school \(◕‿◕✿)/
  • snow is pretty (´・ω・`)
  • no pollen (▰˘◡˘▰) 
  • it gets darker faster so theres more nighttime and more time to look at the stars (ᅌᴗᅌ* )
  • everything is dead just the way i like it (⊙‿⊙✿)

YES! No one ever understands why I like the winter better than the summer, but these are some reasons why I do. Now will you guys FINALLY understand?

Charisse friendzoned me, don't holla at her. :( wahaha

LOL YOU WERE FRIENDZONED TO BEGIN WITH.
I'm not trying to homewreck ya ass, sarreh <3 
LOLJK. 

There’s just something about men with brown long hair being pushed to the side, structured jaw...

There’s just something about men with brown long hair being pushed to the side, structured jaw lines, small deep mysterious eyes, and defined cheekbones. 

I just need myself a guy like that. Honestly I know this is really bad, but I won’t be settling for anything else than a guy like that right now. Which I know won’t happen any time during my existence, so it’s best if I keep those expectations in a man as much as possible so that I would definitely have a hard time falling for any certain type of guy out there any time soon.

I mean dreaming about a man like that for me, which I highly doubt will happen, while focusing more on what I’d want to accomplish for myself in the future in positive ways shouldn’t be such a bad thing am I right?

My goodness, I am so complex and extremely odd.

Shit. This.













Shit. This.

Photo



Photo



I’ve had braces on for 6 long years, and tomorrow, I finally get them off. I can now finally...

I’ve had braces on for 6 long years, and tomorrow, I finally get them off. I can now finally say that the wait is over! Super excited!

LOL YES









LOL YES

Let's just pretend I pulled a muscle or some shit in this...



Let's just pretend I pulled a muscle or some shit in this picture lol.

more like "town" is the Philippines for me.



more like "town" is the Philippines for me.

Photo



carolinedevera: Once a good girl goes bad, we're gone forever. So don't be the reason. 

carolinedevera:

Once a good girl goes bad, we're gone forever. So don't be the reason. 

lookbookdotnu: HOMIE D (by Dominique N.) Her hair needs to be...



lookbookdotnu:

HOMIE D (by Dominique N.)

Her hair needs to be my hair. Now.

jjune-24: A FUCKING MEN.



jjune-24:

A FUCKING MEN.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий