пятница, 7 июня 2013 г.

THE COMICS VAULT

Amazing Spider-Man King-Size Special #3Art by Don Heck &...



Amazing Spider-Man King-Size Special #3
Art by Don Heck & Mickey Demeo
Story by Stan Lee

Photo



A Page FromVenom: The Enemy Within #1 (February 1994)"Down And...



A Page From
Venom: The Enemy Within #1 (February 1994)
"Down And Dirty!"
Art by Bob McLeod 
Story by Bruce Jones

Art by Irv Novick and Dick Giordano



Art by Irv Novick and Dick Giordano

jthenr-comics-vault: I'm depressed. I want to follow a comic blog as good as this one but I know...

jthenr-comics-vault:

I'm depressed. I want to follow a comic blog as good as this one but I know that's impossible. 

some people got mad bc i wrote this so im gonna post it again. 

Cover Art FromBacklash & Spider-Man #1 (1996)By Al Vey



Cover Art From
Backlash & Spider-Man #1 (1996)
By Al Vey

I’m depressed. I want to follow a comic blog as good as this one but I know that’s...

I’m depressed. I want to follow a comic blog as good as this one but I know that’s impossible. 

The New Avengers #47"Secret Invasion Part 8"Art by...



The New Avengers #47
"Secret Invasion Part 8"
Art by Billy Tan & Matt Banning
Story by Brian Michael Bendis

id-fap-that said: No one should EVER READ THE DARK NIGHT RETURNS = sucks. NIGHT

id-fap-that said: No one should EVER READ THE DARK NIGHT RETURNS = sucks.

NIGHT

Galactus by John Byrne & Tom Palmer



Galactus by John Byrne & Tom Palmer

I just started reading The Killing Joke after seeing some of the panels you posted. I'm a big Batman and Justice League fan, are there any graphic novels you would recommend?

Well, TKJ is a great start. top 5 Batman stories for me. I'd also recommend The Dark Knight Returns & Batman Year One. Those are must reads for any Batman fan. Also Arkham Asylum: A Serious House On Serious Earth and The Long Halloween. All classics.

For JL, I'd suggest Kingdom Come, another classic.

c   a   p   i   c   h   e   ?



c   a   p   i   c   h   e   ?

Spider-Man & Black CatAmazing Spider-Man #194 (July 1979)Art...



Spider-Man & Black Cat
Amazing Spider-Man #194 (July 1979)
Art by Keith Pollard & Frank Giacoia

Photo



OBEYGiant-Size Super-Villain Team-Up #1 (March 1975)Art by John...



OBEY
Giant-Size Super-Villain Team-Up #1 (March 1975)
Art by John Buscema & Joe Sinott
Words by Roy Thomas

Batman & GordonBatman #451 (July 1990)Art by Jim Aparo Mike...



Batman & Gordon
Batman #451 (July 1990)
Art by Jim Aparo Mike DeCarlo

Thunderbolts # 10 (August 2013)Art by Phil NotoWords by Daniel...



Thunderbolts # 10 (August 2013)
Art by Phil Noto
Words by Daniel Way

The Amazing Spider-Man #48 (May 1967)"The Wings Of The...



The Amazing Spider-Man #48 (May 1967)
"The Wings Of The Vulture!"
Art by John Romita
Words by Stan Lee

S P E C I A L   H E R B S



S P E C I A L   H E R B S

Man-Thing by Tom Sutton



Man-Thing by Tom Sutton

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий