воскресенье, 9 июня 2013 г.

Little Bunny

Photo



Love your posts!

Thank you :)

sumddy: …"Mmm, lil baby, mmhmm, Daddy wants to make you feel...



sumddy:

…"Mmm, lil baby, mmhmm, Daddy wants to make you feel good, baby. I can't help it when I see you, baby. You make Daddy need you, my sexy beautiful little baby. Let's slip your little nightie off your shoulders so Daddy can see my little girl's lovely little titties, so Daddy can hold them in Daddy's big hands, mmm, yess, Daddy loves kissing your shoulders, your neck, your taste. Yess, kiss Daddy, lil lover. Mmhmm, lets push your little nightie down so Daddy can pull on your hot swollen little nipples, mmhmm, so Daddy can suck them into my warm wet mouth just like you like, baby. Yess, Daddy loves my little baby's hot little breasts so warm and soft in Daddy's hands, in Daddy's…mouth. Yesss, baby, let Daddy slide your little nightie up so Daddy can make you…feel good."…   -   Sumddy © 08JUNE2013

http://sumddy.tumblr.com

sumddy: …"Daddy's little lover, aren't you baby. Mmhmm Daddy's...



sumddy:

…"Daddy's little lover, aren't you baby. Mmhmm Daddy's best girl, my beautiful little baby who, know mater what I love and want and want to be with; your man, your Daddy, your love and lover; my best friend, my partner. We're a team, baby, you and Daddy. Mmm, baby, I do. Do you, you want to put your mouth on Daddy? Baby, lets turn you around so I can put my mouth on you, too, so we can love each other at the same time, beautiful baby. Mmhmm, I do baby, Daddy loves my little girl's cream."…   -   Sumddy © 08JUNE2013

http://sumddy.tumblr.com

stuttering-youth: appelkatt: pt 1 of commission for...



stuttering-youth:

appelkatt:

pt 1 of commission for Milk-Crisis !!

bun bun bun bun bun

Did some bunny cum in your eye, Maisy?

"Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner."

"Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner."

- Lao Tzu (via agiantdoseofbullshit)

Photo



Photo



kaganmeister: Free to be yourself.



kaganmeister:

Free to be yourself.

Photo



Photo



Reblog if you've actually SEEN the movie "The Aristocats"

tehrin:

awesometriathlon:

catgh0st:

image

Let's see who's over 18

I have it somewhere on VHS.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий